Volunteer / Intern
We are always seeking dynamic and value aligned individuals, preferably at the graduate level, to volunteer / intern with DIG in the field. Preferred skill-sets and expertise varies with preference given to the following:
- Restorative Agriculture
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Mitigating Post Harvest Losses
- Curriculum Development
- Social Media
What we value
- Shared Vision: We envision communities that are healthy and resilient working together to preserve and protect their environment.
- Relevant Work Experience: You have completed your undergraduate education with experience in the field. Experience working in Sub-Saharan Africa or in remote setting would be an added advantage as would a person pursuing a higher degree.
- Social and Emotional Intelligence: You have a demonstrated ability to work with others across cultures and backgrounds with respect and collegiality.
- Alignment with our Core Values: Your work style is grounded in a sense of collaboration and mutual respect, and you operate from a place of compassion and empathy for your colleagues and the farmers we serve. We approach our work with curiosity and a commitment to listen deeply before acting.
- Flexibility: You can adapt and think positively in difficult situations.
Currently there are no open positions for employment.
For future opportunities, we encourage you to follow @reaplifeDIG on social media or check back here in the months ahead.